Hakodate is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Hokkaido. With beautiful sceneries, historical buildings, hot springs, delicious food and various events constantly on offer, the city abounds with both urban charm and natural beauty.
Enjoy 4 Seasons
Japan has four seasons. In Hakodate in Hokkaido, the seasonal distinctions are observed clearly. In spring, flowers, including cherry blossoms, bloom; in summer, green trees are beautiful; in fall, the leaves turn different colors; in winter, we have snow. In addition, you can enjoy the variety of seasonable food and beautiful scenery.Come and play all year round.
Take a look at the Top 7 attractions in Hakodate.
Top 7 Must-Visit Places
- The City View From Mt. Hakodate: A Classic Among Classics!
- The Therapeutic Yunokawa Onsen: Five Minutes from the Airport!
- The Vibrant Hakodate Morning Market
- Goryokaku Tower: Landmark Spot to Experience Seasonal Charms
- Hakodate Bay Area: Stroll Around This Retro and Trendy Port Town
- Motomachi: An Alluring Neighborhood Paved in Stone
- Onuma Park: A Must-See for Those Who Love the Outdoors