Things to Do
Pretend to be a noble lady
Kizoku isho taiken
In this elegant building of important cultural property, wearing a princess-like dress, you can have pictures taken with your own camera. You can freely strike any pose you like. Costumes for men and children are also available.
DATA 1Haikara Ishokan at Old Public Hall of Hakodate Ward
- Access from
- 18 minutes by tram to the "Suehirocho" tram stop
- 27 minutes on foot
- Reception: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (9:00 am - 4:30 pm in March, Nov. and Dec.) Closed from Dec. 26 through Feb. There are also other days when the hall is closed.
- 11-13 Motomachi, Hakodate
- 0138-22-1001 To call from abroad to Hakodate
- Entrance Fee
- Admission: 300 yen (adults), Rental dress: 1,000 yen for 20 minutes ⁄dress, Setting hair: 1,000 yen for 5 minutes ⁄time
- http://www.zaidan-hakodate.com/koukaido/ishou.html (Japanese)