Ryotei Fumoto has been awarded two stars in Michelin Guide Hokkaido 2012, which means they recommend going out of your way to visit it. In Japan, a ryotei is a high class restaurant. As such, Ryotei Fumoto captures the freshness of Hakodate's seasonal ingredients in fine Japanese cuisine, served on special plates and bowls. Expect to be impressed by each course as it is brought to your table.
- Ekimae and motomachi
- 9-7 Horai-cho, Hakodate
- 1-minute walk from the "Horaicho" tram stop
- 0138-26-3456 To call from abroad to Hakodate
- 11:45 - 14:00 , 17:00 - 22:00
- No Fixed holidays (aprox.once/month)
- 4 - 5 cars.
- http://fumoto.hakodate.ne.jp/ (Japanese)